Finished in a 99.9% effective anti-bacterial coating; these Janitorial and Cleaners Cupboards provide much-needed protection against MRSA, E-Coli, Moulds and Fungi. This makes them an ideal piece of furniture for placement within hospitality industries.
With lots of space in regards to the 3 half-width shelves, 1 full width shelf and a shelf-less compartment to stall taller items; this makes for an excellent storage cupboard for cleaning equipment such as mops and buckets, toilet rolls, polish, hazard signs, solutions/chemicals and other cleaning products. We offer a standard size and extra wide size, see below specifications for exact dimensions.
3 point locking system to make sure no unauthorised personnel gain access (2 keys provided)
Having everything in one organised place will greatly assist your caretaker, janitor, room assistants or cleaner as they will likely assign specific shelves to certain pieces of equipment and put it back in the same place, meaning you’re not always ordering replacement items because they can’t be found.
- Choice of 2 sizes; Standard – 1830mm high x 915mm wide x 457mm deep or Extra Wide – 1830mm high x 1220mm wide x 457mm
- Cupboards contain sustainably sourced Abbeysteel which has a reduced impact on the environment
- Each cupboard is set out as 1 full width and 3 half width shelves
- Available in; Green, Blue, Dark Grey, Red, Yellow, Black or Mid Grey doors
- All cupboards have a Mid Grey carcass
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Each shelf can hold 70kg UDL – when distributed evenly
- Hasp and staple lock optional, please call
- Constructed from steel with a strong welded frame
- Suitable for industrial and commercial industries