Store all your first aid supplies in one of these handy First Aid Cabinets. Manufactured from high quality steel; you can bank on the robust cabinet as being long-lasting with a long product life ahead. One of the most easily identifiable symbols, the cupboard can be recognised instantly due to its bright white exterior with the green and white ‘FIRST AID’ labelling placed at the front.
Perfect for any workplace in order to safely store away health and safety/first aid supplies
A feature making the product different to most of its kind is the fact that it is powder coated with white Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint. This alone is a star feature because it’s possible the first aid cabinet will be in company of someone injured, and likely to be more susceptible to picking an infection especially in the event of an open wound. An anti-bacterial coat such as this offers protection against the likes of MRSA, E-Coli, Fungi and Moulds.
- Cupboards come with the option of 1 or 3 shelves (depending on model) – extra shelves purchased separately
- ‘No snag’ handles come with a 2-point locking system for improved security
- The galvanised shelves are adjustable and spill-retaining for superior spill management
- An integral liquid-tight sump manages to handle spills with the help of absorbents
- If you would prefer the cupboard raised above ground, stands are also available. Lifting the cabinet 500mm high with an adjustable foot if placed on an uneven surface
- UK Manufactured