Ideal for the safe storage of pesticides and agrochemicals; these resilient Pesticide Cabinets are well worth their money. Constructed from hard-wearing steel, the cabinets have a dark red powder-coat to aid high-visibility. In addition to this, it also ensures they aren’t confused with different hazardous chemical cupboards. Cabinet doors perforated with a triangle-shaped area to improve ventilation.
Pesticide Cabinets have increased ventilation holes to discourage heat build-up
Each shelf is adjustable and contains spill-retaining properties for the control of spill-management, partner this with the integral liquid-tight sump which encourages the handling of spills through the use of absorbents, to come out the other side with a pesticide cabinet that traps any liquid trying to make an escape, limiting the chance of potential exposure. New labelling per revised HSE guidelines included.
- Perfect for use on building sites, farms, crops and factories
- ‘No snag’ handles with 2-point locking for additional security
- Updated regulation labels adhere to new guidelines – must apply correct labelling before initial use
- Sump traps the spillage of pesticides or agrochemicals for easier maintenance
- Available in a number of different dimensions with either 1 or 3 shelves
- UK Manufactured