Designed to safely contain spillages of harmful substances; these Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets offer structural stability with their robust metal construction, manufactured in the UK.
Cabinets comply with the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002, making sure health and safety at work is top priority. In compliance with HSE guidelines – ensure signage reflects the hazards being stored.
All hazardous cabinets supplied with NEW GHS labelling
Health and safety legislation has been considered when it comes to the design of the hazardous storage cabinet, as they are suitable for secure storage of chemicals, paints, solvents and further types of hazardous substances that have been classified by CHIP and the new CLP (classification, legislation and packing) regulation.
- In a high-vis bright yellow colour with a powder coated paint finish
- Leak proof sump collects unwanted residual substances
- Reinforced doors for extra durability
- Not fireproof, but will maintain structure under extreme conditions due to high quality steel build
- Complete with new GHS labelling
- Welded leak proof base sump
- Adjustable shelves supplied – Number of shelves range from 1-3; please check specifications below
- Sloping tops/stands only available for 915mm wide model, with a stand also an option for 457mm
- 3 point locking system on most models except: 181812CSC, 241818CSC, 281412CSC, 281812CSC, 301818CSC and 361818CSC