Keep your workplace efficient and organised with these Stackable Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets. By choosing stackable cupboards, you can are then able to utilise the space you have in your factory, laboratory, workshop or warehouse, as you don’t have to store cabinets side by side, and can instead place one on top of the other.
Despite not being fireproof; the cabinets have been constructed with high quality steel to help maintain structural integrity under extreme conditions. Each cabinet has one adjustable shelf and a capacity of 30ltr for the included built-in sump – this means any stray liquid will be collected to prevent harm and/or damage when the chemicals are accessed.
Adheres to the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002, for extra assurance.
- Excellent space saver; one cabinet can be stacked on top of another, also keeps cabinets organised and in one place
- A 3 point locking system in place to make sure only those meant to have access are granted it
- Ideal for storage of solvents, paints, chemicals and other hazardous substances as classified by new CLP and CHIP regulations
- Doors are reinforced with steel door stiffeners
- Vibrant powder coated yellow colour ensuring high visibility
- Includes new GHS labelling (fully enforced June 2015) which must be displayed on cabinet to outline the possible hazards of the chemicals inside as instructed by HSE
- Also includes ‘Explosive’ and ‘Oxidizing’ labelling which is supplied loose