There is no higher priority within the workplace than the welfare of employees. Health and safety should always come first. In some cases this will mean the introduction of equipment. For example CoSHH Cabinets enable the separate storage and transportation of potentially harmful chemicals, as per CoSHH regulations. Control of Substances Hazardous to Health is a law which requires employers to store chemicals damaging to health, to prevent exposure.
Meets CoSHH regulations
Just some of the many substances hazardous to health include; chemicals, vapours, fumes, mist and gases. New regulation labels included with all CoSHH cabinets. An integrated liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spillages through the use of absorbents. In addition, adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves aid superior spill management for low maintenance (extra shelves can be purchased if required).
- If you’re looking to keep the cupboard off the ground for accessibility or to prevent damage, stands are available, giving extra height of 500mm
- Stands also have adjustable feet for placement on uneven floor surfaces
- Extra shelves available at added cost
- Coated in a dark grey paint with stand-out orange safety labelling
- ‘No snag’ handles with 2-point locking
- UK Manufactured