PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) should be stored in an easily accessible cabinet unit. Strong and sturdy; the extra strength PPE Cabinets manufactured in the UK. They boast a welded frame with reinforced doors to provide increased durability. A hassle-free, ready assembled cabinet or cupboard to keep your PPE health and safety equipment (depending on the model chosen) you can store safety jackets, boots, helmets, toolboxes etc. all in one place.
No assembly required; ready for use upon delivery
Blue and white ‘Personal Protective Equipment’ labels applied to front face of cabinet(s).
- On top of the blue coated storage unit is an anti-bacterial powder coating to protect workers against the possibility of harmful bacteria growing
- Various options available in regards to number of shelves, hanging compartments and top shelf – see choice of models below
- Protective zinc coating applied to base of cabinet and shelves fully galvanised
- 3 point security locking system to keep contents inside safe
- Reduced impact on the environment due to the use of Abbeysteel – combining trademarked raw material and that of a sustainable resource to reuse materials