Opt for something slightly different to the typical Sheffield Cycle Stand, with these brilliant Kirby Cycle Stands. A variant of the usual design; this form of bike storage allows up to two bikes to be parked at any one given time. Bike users are able to safely secure their bicycle with their own padlock to further provide peace of mind.
Easy, hassle-free bike parking due as bike owner can simply secure bicycle with their own lock
You will likely find a Kirby Bike Stand at Parks, Public Walkways, Business Premises, Outside Shops and many more easily accessible places where the safe outdoor storage of bikes is important. Additionally, these cycle stands are purchased singularly, therefore if you’re concerned about limited space and don’t need a cycle rack to hold multiple bikes; this is could be just perfect for you!
- Length: 750mm
- Height: 750mm
- Diameter: 48mm tube
- Weight: 10kg
- Store up to two bikes at a time
- Choose from Galvanised, Colour Powder Coated & Galvanised or Stainless
- Available in a Flanged or Ragged style
- Flanged version needs to be bolted to established concrete of at least 300mm per cubed leg
- Flanged version must be surface fixed using 12mm bolts (6 required per stand)
- Ragged versions require setting with concrete into a hole of at least 300mm (L) x 300mm (W) x 450mm (D)
- Please allow 800-1000mm between stands and a minimum of 450mm from any obstruction
- Manufactured in the UK
Please note; If you choose the powder coated option please let us know which BS/RAL colour you require.