These strong and robust Sealey Walk Behind Broadcast Salt Spreaders – 37kg & 57kg Capacity are perfect for spreading a range of horticultural agents across large areas all year round. The walk-behind salt spreader can be used throughout winter months for salting or gritting walkways, carparks and access paths. That’s not all; when the spring and summer months come around it can be used for seeding lawns or fertilizing and weed-killing larger grass areas, making it a multi-purpose product for use 365 days of the year.
Suitable for a most agents including salt, grit, fertilizer, seed and weed killer
Rocksalt spreader fitted with an aluminium gear as well as a rain cover – this provides protection to the contents of the spreader during poor weather conditions which would cause clumping of the salt/grit, effectively clogging it up.
- Polypropylene dispensing hopper fixed to a strong tubular steel frame
- Effectively sprays in a 360° motion to cover a large 3-3.6 metre area
- Fitted with aluminium gear, rain cover and adjustable feed system
- Mobile on two pneumatic tyres to help with transportation across uneven terrain.
- Red model available in 37kg or 57kg hopper
- Each walk behind broadcast salt spreader supplied with a hopper screen. This eases spreader flow and filters out unwanted contaminants.