With a number a different places to be used; these Stainless Steel Basic Freestanding Changing Room Benches are particularly suitable for industries that may get dirty or wet, as they are easy to clean. Swimming pools, restaurants (for food preparation and production), factories, changing facilities and cleanrooms are just some spaces that would benefit from a stainless steel changing bench.
Designed with resistance in mind; the 304 grade dull polished stainless steel offers a firm resistance to likes of chlorine and other chemicals that may be used within the workplace/public area. There is an option to have either a laminate seat bench or slatted bench – this can be chosen in the specification section below.
- Brought to you with a number of different colours available; you can choose from Light Grey, Blue or Stainless Steel (slatted version)
- Floor fixing brackets are available if you require the bench to be secured to the floor
- Provides excellent resistance to chemicals, water and weather – humidity
- Comes in a part-assembled form with bolts and screwdriver to aid assembly
- Seats are made of one-piece, compact laminate or for slatted, the slats are factory fitted to a stainless steel support frame
- Additionally, the slatted model also has plastic caps on the edges to further enforce safety
- Choice of 5 different widths
- UK manufactured