In the workplace it’s a good idea to look for resiliency before purchasing new products. This is down to a couple of reasons: Firstly, businesses generally employ a reasonable number of staff, when areas are used daily by all these people they begin to wear much quicker. Secondly, it’s cost-effective. If you invest money in a hard-wearing product now, you don’t have to worry about replacing it in the near future. The Anti Slip GRP Flooring – Cobagrip Light is manufactured from 1mm flexible glass reinforced plastic which forms a remarkably strong sheet, perfect for workplace use.
UV stabilisation to help prevent degradation over time
Cobagrip flooring is ideal for billowed surfaces, put to good use within food production areas due to its Silicone Carbide gritted top surface. Especially relevant is the effective underfoot grip, whilst maintaining resistance to most chemicals and solvents. To install, simply bond or screw the sheets to the area of floor you wish to cover.
- Available in two sizes; 1.2m x 1.2m or 1.2m x 2.4m
- Choose from either Black or Grey coloured sheeting
- GRP flooring has a product height of 1mm
- Ideal underfoot safety solution for pedestrian and factory walkways, access ramps gangways and bridges
- Used to refurbish damaged flooring or applied to slippery areas
- Manufactured using flame retardant materials to delay production of flames
- Slip-resistant sheet for indoor and outdoor use