Suitable for outdoor storage of bikes; these Bilton Cycle Stands are perfect for placement in any public area; Hospitals, Parks, Work Premises, Footpaths and so on. This galvanised cycle stand allows the bike owner to secure their bicycle against the it with the use of their own padlock for extra security.
Storage of up to two bikes at any one given time
The Bilton Bike Rack is an excellent form of cycle storage as they are purchased singularly so you can purchase as many or as few as you like depending on the space available to you. This particular design is proven to be durable through all weathers, which is why they have remained a popular choice since its introduction a decade ago.
- Length: 750mm
- Height: 750mm
- Diameter: 48mm tube
- Weight: 11 kg
- Choice of either Galvanised, Galvanised & Colour Powder Coated or Stainless Steel
- Purchased singularly so space won’t be an issue
- User’s own lock can safely secure the bike to the stand
- Available in either Flanged or Ragged style
- Flanged version needs to be bolted to established concrete of at least 300mm per cubed leg
- Flanged version must be surface fixed using 12mm bolts (6 required per stand)
- Ragged versions require setting with concrete into a hole of at least 300mm (L) x 300mm (W) x 450mm (D)
- Please allow 800-1000mm between stands and a minimum of 450mm from any obstruction
- Manufactured within the UK
Please note; If you choose the powder coated option please let us know which BS/RAL colour you require.