Generally premises such as warehouses, workshop and factories have a tendency to be cold due to lack of insulation, whilst also having hardened floors. This type of workplace matting is a practical solution for buildings with cold concrete floors. Cobadot Vinyl Flooring is a resilient form of flooring with a studded surface to provide additional underfoot grip to its user. A hidden talent of this Vinyl mat is the fact that it is also beneficial in reducing noise levels, making it a must-have for manufacturers.
Helps to insulate building/premises with cold hard floors
Depending on the type of premises in question; the mats can be loose laid or bonded to the floor surface for a long-term solution. 5-10% of the matting is made up of rubber, this contributes to the overall strength, and tear-resistance, making for a durable product.
- Choose from colours Black or Blue
- Product height of 2mm
- Available in either 1.2 x 10m (roll) or 1.2 x per linear metre
- Use for refurbishing floors and bonded to floor or loose laid
- Ideal for manufacturers and workshops as reduces noise levels
- One tenth of the construction is attributed to rubber which provides strength and tear-resistance
Not what you are looking? Have a look at our interlocking vinyl floor tiles instead