If you’re a company working with electric on a daily basis, it might be worth considering Electrical Safety Matting if you haven’t already. Providing an effective form of safety for work operatives against electric shocks; the matting has different classes in regards to kilo-voltage. For example, the ‘Class 2’ is 4mm in thickness to BS EN 61111:2009 for 20KV to 30KV working. Depending on the type of premises you’re based at; you can then decide which type of mat is best suitable to your company needs.
Electrical Safety Matting is resistant to the likes of oil, acid and low temperatures
This type of matting is ideal for use in front of switchboards and high voltage equipment. The ribbed surface offers traction underfoot to provide extra grip and cut the risk of trip hazards occurring. The insulation mat is resistant to the likes of oil, acid and low temperatures, further going beyond what is expected. Colour coded tape is on the reverse of the mat to depict classification, making it easy to distinguish capabilities.
- Choose from Class 0 (3mm), Class 2 (4mm) or Class 4 (5mm) tested matting
- All mats conform to BS EN 61111:2009 3mm – 5KV for 10KV working, 4mm – 20KV for 30KV working, 5mm – 40KV for 50KV working
- Available in 2 different sizes; 1m x 10m or 1m x per linear metre
- Extra grip is provided via the ribbed surface offering traction
- Perfect for industries dealing with high voltage equipment
- Manufactured with colour coded tape to display classification no. on reverse
It is assumed ALL per linear metre orders are for 1 run of matting in specified quantity length. E.g. by choosing qty ‘2’ on the ‘per linear metre’ option, you will receive 2 meters of matting. If for any instance you want 2 pieces of 1 linear mtr of matting, specify this in the notes section upon checkout.