A great example of universal flooring is something you can use in many different environments in addition to varied applications; Flexi-Deck Wet Area PVC Floor Tiles are exactly that. To start with, the interlocking tiles are available in five different colours; Black, Blue, Red, Green and Grey, therefore you can choose the colour which best suits your premises. In addition to that, you can essentially create your own matting system with the sizing options available, tile, female edge, male edge and corner – this way you’re not faced with a mat which is either too big or too small.
Oil, water/liquid and chemical resistant as well as being flame retardant
The matting is host to effective drainage holes which filter out liquids and debris making for a cleaner, safer working environment. The specially designed underside studs have exceptional water drainage properties making these PVC tiles also worth considering for placement at the bar of a pub. An anti-slip top surface provides reassurance for safe footing in wet conditions, with the tiles also being resistant to most oils and chemicals. Added benefits include easy-cleaning and the ability to roll the mat up and move.
- Multi-purpose mat with anti-fatigue properties aiming to reduce common symptoms which include stress, poor posture and back & leg pain
- Non-slip surface to cut number of workplace related accidents from occurring
- Comfortable to walk on barefoot
- Product height of 13mm
- Drainage holes allow easy escape of debris and spilt liquids
- Easy to clean and can be rolled up and packed away if necessary
- Interlinking tiles for commercial or industrial use; warehouses, workshops, factories, production lines, food/catering premises or drinking establishments