Manufactured from 100% recycled factory waste; these Heronair Non Slip Matting Rolls are an environmentally friendly product, so you can feel good about placing it down in or around the workplace, market, exhibition and so on. As standard it’s available in black only, so it will suit any colour flooring. The mat is cost-effective in the sense that it is hard-wearing, ensuring a long product life. The two layered tubular construction ensures exceptional wear and tear properties due to the cross-hatched design. The raised gridded tread surface provides additional slip resistance.
Boasts both non-slip and anti-fatigue properties making it essential for workplace use
An added benefit is the extra comfort and insulation properties, this makes standing for long hours on cold, hard floors much more bearable. Fatigue is also reduced which is often caused by standing in the same position for a prolonged period of time. Reducing fatigue then results in improved productivity in the workplace, as the common symptoms such as poor posture, back & leg pain and stress are significantly reduced.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test: DIN 51130 Category R11
- Lightweight form of matting yet still wear resistant
- Provides a high performance of cushioning for better comfort
- Dissipates spillages and debris with thanks to 10mm grid open hole construction
- Be green – environmentally friendly product made of 100% recyclable materials
- UK Manufactured