Posing an extremely cost-effective and convenient solution; the Mirror Max Acrylic Mirror – 3 Directions is preferred to two separate conventional traffic mirrors. Always in demand due to their resilient constructions, this specific mirror boasts excellent image quality, lightweight construction and a shock resistant acrylic which acts as a protective layer over the mirror face itself.
Eliminates common issues with glass-faced mirrors as a tough acrylic layer is applied
Although perfect for outdoor use near busy T-junctions; the mirror max is useful indoors, especially useful in warehouses or distribution centers in which heavy machinery operates. The exterior consists of a UV light, corrosion and weather resistant frame for added protection. Installation made easy with addition of integral bracket which suitable for horizontal or vertical fixing. Simple yet incredibly effective design does the job of 2 mirrors in 1.
Mirror Max Acrylic Mirror available in a choice of 2 sizes:
- Size: 850mm wide x 420mm high x 190mm deep
- Max observation distance: 7 metres
- Weight: 7kg
- Size: 750mm wide x 400mm high x 160mm deep
- Max observation distance: 5 metres
- Weight: 5kg
- Applications include; confined spaces, public and private traffic junctions, warehouses etc.
- Use indoors or outdoors
- More convenient; no use for two mirrors when it can do the job with one
- Black frame which is UV light, weather and corrosion resistant
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturing faults