Easy to clean amongst other special features; these Non Slip GRP Flooring – Cobagrip Sheets might be just what you workplace needs. If your in a quandary about floors within your workplace, perhaps it’s incurred damage and you’re unsure whether you can afford to have new flooring installed; Cobagrip is likely to provide a cost-effective solution. First things first, the sheeting is available in two different sizes; 1.2 or 2.4m x 1.2m on both options. It’s an ideal solution to combat the chance of slip hazards occurring which could be caused by spilt liquids or ice.
UV stabilised sheeting to avoid degradation of material
The standard duty sheet is suitable for use with fork lift traffic due to its outstanding wear and tear qualities. It also forms well as a safe underfoot solution for a number of different applications; pedestrian and factory walkways, access ramps, gangways and also bridges. The gritted surface top provides effective grip and superior slip resistance to the majority of solvents and chemicals. In order to install, simply screw or bond to floor surface.
- Available in the following colours; Black, Yellow and Grey
- Product height of 5mm
- Easy to install and clean (with use of pressure wash)
- Silicone carbide gritted surface top for improved underfoot grip
- Can be used inside or outdoors
- Perfect for covering damaged areas or slippery floors
- GRP flooring has been Ramp Slip Tested to R13 in accordance with DIN 51130:2010 and Pendulum Slip Tested to BS 7976-2: 2002