Providing a high level of protection within your warehouse at all times; Racking End Protectors – Steel Tube are an economical way to ensure end bays of pallet racking don’t get damaged where heavy machinery is in operation. End protectors require no on-site assembly due to their fully-welded construction. Yellow powder coating application increases visibility and durability to the steel barrier.
Cost-effective protection for pallet racking ends
With regards to fixing the barriers to the floor; heavy duty fixing plate and bolts are provided separately. This allows installation at earliest convenience upon delivery. There are six different sizes to choose from to accommodate the length(s) of existing racking. The sizes are; 700, 900, 1100, 1500, 1900 and 2300mm for single or double bays.
- Made from a tough steel construction fully welded to maximise overall strength
- Powder coated in high visibility yellow to ensure it’s easily visible as providing an extra resistant layer to barrier
- Floor fixing plate and bolts included for installation
- 6 different sizes available to protect single or double bays
- Lengths: to suit 700mm, 900mm, 1100mm, 1500mm, 1900mm and 2300mm
- Material: Steel Tube