Manufactured in the UK, these Stainless Steel Mobile Safety Steps are beneficial to any store room, or warehouse particularly within industries where regular spillages occur, such as food & drink and chemical manufacturing.
Each set of steps is manufactured from formed tube and quality sheet stainless steel with a fully welded design which helps these mobile steps to provide you with a rigid and safe working platform when accessing those higher levels. The close fitting handrail is around three sides to give support to its user, and each tread is made of anti-slip material.
The spring loaded castors retract when weight is applied to them. Once you have finished using them, step off like any normal step and the springs will lift back up. This ensures the steps can be easily manoeuvred to their next location.
Sturdy, fully welded stainless steel construction with choice of 3, 4, or 5 treads
- Treads are fitted with an anti-slip surface to prevent the user from slipping if there is a spillage.
- With resistance to water, oil and most chemicals; the anti-slip treads are sure to last.
- Grey non-marking rubber tyres help prevent damage to flooring/carpets.
- Spring loaded castors fitted in heavy zinc plated housing.
- Each safety step unit is fitted has 4 grey non marking rubber feet alongside the four wheels.