Our range of Acid Cabinets help your workplace comply with current health and safety regulations having been carefully manufactured in the UK. This ensures their fully welded seam design produces a safe and secure Acid/Corrosive liquid storage solution.
Each cabinet comes with lockable doors to ensure only those with permission are granted access due to the nature of its contents. Also as part of each unit is the internal spillage sump in 50 or 150mm to collect stray liquid, and adjustable shelves. Make sure your safety compliance is the best quality without the high price.
- All seams and joints are fully welded, not riveted or flatpacked like other cabinets
- All joints are completely free from any openings or gaps
- Extra strong due to reinforced doors to prevent distortion or dents due to regular use.
- All Materials used provide a fire resistance of 30 minutes and have a melting point greater than 750 degrees
- Manufactured in 20 gauge mild steel
- Doors are close fitting to the frame of the cabinet, creating a complete storage solution
- White epoxy polyester powder coating adds extra durability
- Depending on the model; 1 or 2 doors are attached
- Doors are fitted with 2 point locking system (with 2 keys also supplied)
- Non-removable spillage pump included; 50mm or 150mm for SU06A-08A
- Corrosive hazard labels are included on the front of the cabinet
- Manufactured in the UK and Built to Last
These Acid Storage Cabinets comply with DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 (Dangerous Substance & Explosive Atmosphere Regulations 2002 – Approved Code of Practice) and Appendices A & B and paragraph 104 – performance requirements for fire resisting cupboards and bins.
Each Cabinet performs to the guidelines set out in the HSG51 Storage of Flammable Liquids, Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations Section 5(1.D) and Guide to regulation No. 5(17) including Factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No. 1 parts 3 and 4.