Keep hazardous substances out of harms reach with these CoSHH Security Cabinets. They have been fire guard tested and certified to EN 1350 1-1 classification, making them fire safe and therefore suitable for the work environment. 5 different cabinet sizes available, all fully welded with an all steel structure for extra strength. With regards to security; a seven lever safe lock positioned next to the handle provides a high level of security in partnership with the full length heavy duty door hinges which prevent forced entry.
Cabinets powder coated in Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint for germ resistance
From June 2015, CLP regulations resulted in GHS labelling changing. These new labels come with the cabinets for user application. Taking a look inside the cabinet, adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves are able to control spill management, and an integral liquid-tight sump enables the correct handling of spills through use of absorbents.
- Made from 1.5mm mild steel which boasts strength due to its fully welded construction and heavy duty hinged door frame
- Appropriate CoSHH labelling supplied to meet 2015 CLP regulations
- Secure with seven lever safe lock which only grants entry to key holders
- Adheres to Fire Guard EN 1350 1-1 classification
- Coated in anti-bacterial germ guard technology
- Galvanised shelves are adjustable and spill-retaining
- Available in 5 different sizes with additional shelves optional