Perfect for use in laboratories, warehouses and other premises with use of dangerous chemicals; this Hazardous Storage Floor Bin is available in two different sizes to suit your workplace needs. A floor bin may be preferred to the likes of a floor or wall mounted cabinet if you’re looking to store heavier materials as access will be easier. The vibrant yellow hazardous bins come with either a flat or sloping top. The latter option ensures nothing can be stored on top. The smaller sized bin contains a 15ltr liquid sump which collects spillages (limiting exposure) and the larger bin a 35ltr sump. Both have hasp and staple locks for enhanced security.
Introduced in June 2015; new GHS labelling is also included with each of the cabinets. This in addition to GHS signage information and a chemical segregation guide. Labelling such as ‘Explosive’ and ‘Oxidising’ are supplied loose, with the labels themselves being ‘easy peel’ to ensure switching if necessary.
Please note; it is the responsibility of the user that the correct signage is applied to the cabinet in accordance to the chemical stored inside as per HSE guidelines and regulations.
- Can easily be stored on the floor in any workshop, warehouse, laboratory etc.
- Flat or sloping top option
- Included relevant GHS pictogram labels with easy-peel backing
- Both small and large hazardous units contain a liquid sump to collect residue and nay spillages
- Secured with a hasp & staple lock to ensure only those with keys are granted access