UK Manufactured from tough polyethylene these Heavy Duty Moulded Plastic Safety Steps are built to last. The purpose of each plastic step stool is to help users access hard to reach objects or places, without fear of falling or the load being too heavy. Currently, they are widely used throughout a range of sectors including warehouses, schools, leisure centres, factories and equestrian environments.
They have the ability to take a certified load capacity of up to 260kg!
- Designed from medium density, food grade plastic with added UV stabiliser.
- Adhere to the BS EN 14183:2003 Safety Standards.
- Can be manoeuvred into any position using the handy holes on both sides for easy usage.
- Each step has black-lined anti-slip strips fitted on the treads for secure grip.
- Safety steps are able to be used in any environment whether it be indoors or outdoors.
- If necessary, suitable for use within a wide temperature range from -20 to 60 degrees.
- Ideal for facilities that could potentially become wet due to resilient material that is also resistant to the majority of chemicals.
- The 4 tread model also comes with a powder coated sheet steel handrail at the front and down the side of the steps for added safety.
- A range of different colours are available; yellow, green, red and blue, however if you have a specific colour request – please contact us.
1 Tread overall size: 300mm high x 485mm wide x 310mm deep
2 Tread overall size: 415mm high x 475mm wide x 540mm deep
3 Tread overall size: 620mm high x 440mm wide x 795mm deep
4 Tread Overall size: 820mm high x 490mm wide x 1080mm deep
4 Tread with handrail overall size: 1620mm high x 490mm wide x 1080mm deep