Often seen in carparks, construction sites, warehouses and a drive-thru; a Height Restriction Barrier – Plastic is a safe and effective way of warning drivers of larger vehicles that height restrictions are in place. One of the many benefits of a plastic restriction barrier apart from their low-cost, is that there are no sharp edges to worry about, which are often present in steel barriers.
Constructed from resilient polyethylene material
Installed using the galvanised 2m suspension chains included. The barrier made with a polyethylene plastic material. This features a reflective red and white stripe design to ensure clear visibility both day and night. Should multiple barriers be purchased, you can suspend them side by side (dependant on the clearance room available).
- Warns drivers of height restrictions ahead in order to avoid vehicular and property damage
- Perfect for car parks, buildings or facilities with restricted clearance, warehouses etc.
- Easily installed with the help of 2m galvanised chains for use either side
- Eye catching red and white design, reflective both day and night
- Measures at 950mm length x 100mm diameter