Designed for use within industrial and commercial environments; this Stainless Steel Hand Push Salt Grit Spreader – 50 Litre Capacity will come in handy during winter months. The large plastic hopper can hold up to 50 litres or 50kg of dry road materials including white de-icing salt or brown rock salt. The use of a salt spreader is mainly to save time. If you decide to distribute salt by hand it will take you a very long time to gain full coverage, the same if you were going to use a pair of scissors to cut the grass as opposed to a lawnmower. Prevents roads, carparks and walkways from icing over and you may only have to fill it up once!
Easy to move on resilient pneumatic rubber tyres with winter tread
Constructed from a stainless steel frame, the SW50-E spreader is robust and hard-wearing, to ensure a long product life ahead. The spreader is also rust and corrosion proof for increased durability. The handle can adjust to suit the operator’s preference.
- 50ltr or 50kg capacity red hopper
- Various spreading widths from 1.4m up to 4m to allow full coverage
- Suitable for use with a variety of different gritting materials
- Robust aluminium gear and axle bearing suitable for lubrication
- Fitted with a hinged pedestal
- Supplied as pre-assembled modules for quick and easy assembly
- Made in Germany
- Optional rain cover sold separately