Constructed with the aim to serve a long product life; these Mobile Warehouse Steps have been handbuilt, taking special care to ensure attention to detail isn’t compromised. Manufactured in the UK; the steps are made from welded steel tube and bar construction, providing a tread width of 560mm. Fitted to the already sturdy steps is a handlock anchorage; when locked in position the front feet rest firmly on the floor allowing the user to safely proceed in using them.
Using the handlock anchorage, the front feet rest firmly on the floor for added stability!
The feet are fitted with protective plastic floor pads to ensure the mobile warehouse steps don’t mark the floor surface when used. All steelwork is coated in a red epoxy paint finish to provide extra wear and tear durability in what is likely to be a busy working environment. The number of tread available ranges from 3 right up to 16, with the option of ribbed, punched, anti-slip and aluminium treads all available.
- Maximum U.D.L is 150kg
- Front wheels are on swivel castors with 100mm wheels and 2 x 200mm rear wheels are axle mounted
- Handlock anchorage when engaged locks feet firmly to floor
- Available from 3 to 16 treads (please note – 10+ tread steps will be supplied in halves for transport purposes)
- Caution notice is fitted to each set reminding the user of the correct procedures to be followed
- Made in the UK to British Standards