Organise your factory, warehouse, laboratory or workshop with the help of this Wall Mounted Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet. Ideal for areas where storage on the floor is just possible due to accessibility or safety reasons; these storage cabinets are handy to have and easy to reach making them a must-have in the workplace where flammable liquids are concerned.
They are manufactured within the UK with 20 gauge mild steel and an adjustable shelf. The vibrant yellow cabinets are finished with an epoxy polyester powder coat for durability, and come with 4 fixing holes for wall mounting (fixings are not supplied). Each cabinet contains a spillage sump which works to collect any unwanted liquids that may have spilt, and also has lockable doors so that only those with a key can access the flammable substances.
- Appropriate ‘Highly Flammable’ signs are included
- Two lockable doors with a 2 point locking system
- One shelf which can be adjusted
- Fixing holes are at the back (fixings themselves not included)
- UK manufactured
- Fire resistant for 30 minutes
- Doors have been reinforced to prevent distortion
Please note: These Flammable Storage Cabinets comply with the following regulations;
- DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 (Dangerous Substance & Explosive Atmosphere Regulations 2002 – Approved Code of Practice)
- Appendices A & B and paragraph 104 – performance requirements for fire resisting cupboards and bins.
- Guidelines set out in the HSG51 Storage of Flammable Liquids.
- Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, Section 5(1.D)
- Guide to regulation No. 5(17)
- Factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No. 1 parts 3 and 4.
They do not specify an absolute test or standard for the cabinets or bins, rather they relate to the nominal construction principles. Namely:
- The materials used to form the top, bottom, sides, doors/lid and back provide a fire resistance of 30 minutes.
- All joints at corners should be free from openings or gaps.
- Doors/Lids should be close fitting to the frame of the cabinet/bin such that there is a nominal overlap between the frame and lid/doors in their closed position.
- That all materials used in the construction of the cabinet/bin should have a melting point greater than 750 degrees