All employees should be aware of CoSHH law (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) when working in a sensitive environment dealing with chemicals. In order to comply with CoSHH regulations, all hazardous substances must safely and securely stored. Constructed from welded 1.5mm steel matched with a superior anti-pick locking mechanism; the Hazardous Storage Security Cabinets combine strength and security where necessary to ensure unauthorised access is not granted.
Hazardous cabinets supplied with appropriate labelling as per new CLP regulations
Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings prevent forced entry due to their robust nature. Spill management isn’t an issue as a direct result of adjustable spill-retaining shelves. An integral liquid-tight sump also helps to handle spills through the use of absorbents. Each of the hazardous storage security cabinets have a germ guard active technology anti-bacterial paint coating.
- 5 different cabinet sizes to choose from (1 shelf minimum included)
- Welded all steel structure of 1.5mm thickness
- Boasts seven lever safe lock for high security
- New GHS labelling included
- Apply all signage correctly to coincide with hazard
- Yellow cabinet powder coated in Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint
- Extra shelves sold separately
- Fire Guard tested & certified EN 13501-1 (Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007 A1:2009)
- UK Manufactured